I have a couple of give-aways in mind, but right now I can't deliver (bad timing). But you could be thinking about whether you would be interested in seeing census records of families in your line. The census is taken every 10 years in the US.
Also, if you've looked at the Hostetler site, you probably noticed references to the book, Descendants of Jacob Hochstetler. I have a version that I downloaded for free in pdf form. It's separated into a number of files, so it's not that easy to use for reference. It could be printed out for easier access. I'll check on the number of pages so you'll have an idea of the size of the publication. I'm thinking I could make the electronic version available to those who are interested. It would probably have to be put on a CD and then mailed.
These are just things to be thinking about. When I can deliver, I'll make a formal offer and we'll take it from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment