
When this photo was viewed at the reunion, one person in Uncle A.'s family thought this might be Uncle A. I am 99.9% sure it is Jonas Hostetler. I faintly remember when this photo was taken. I recognize the buildings in the background as my homeplace. Can anyone tell me the model year of the car in the background? I'm guessing this was taken in the 50's.
As I remember, the photo was taken furtively by a daring Aunt P. Not sure if Jonas ever knew it was taken. If he did, you can bet he was not happy and had something to say about it! But it has survived him on this earth, and we thank Aunt P. for her determination.
1 comment:
This is definately Jonas Hostetler. I think Mom also had a copy of this photo and had told him it was him. As far as an exact year, I'm not sure. I don't remember the occassion but think there were some other pictures taken at about the same time - thinking I was about 5 or 6 so that would make it about 1956 or 1957. Mot sure exactly. If I can locate the other pics I'll let you know.
Linda
Post a Comment